Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Temporarily Disabled Good Boy

With such busy-ness, there wasn't a lot of time energy to devote to hunting for containers. I'd gotten an email from dominook a while ago about Good Boy! (GC147JP) and his descriptions lent to the sureness of it being MIA. It took until August 17 before I could check on it and until today for me to temporarily disable it. Frankly, I'm ashamed but my hands and time have really been tied on this. It's bad timing to have to tend to stuff. What's worse is that I never found the time to tell Mr. HH so he could do something about it!

So, it's temporarily disabled now until I can replace it, or Mr. HH can replace it. We need a sticker to say "No Trash - No Basura" to make sure that it doesn't go anywhere. I think we also have to give in and just put in some flowers.

We still have a geocoin, so we will be back geocaching soon to keep it moving.

No comments: